New for Your Nails!

Yesterday, I mentioned that I got a pedicure over the weekend. I'm loving my Caviar & Vodka red from OPI. Since the spa I go to stocks OPI products exclusively, I somehow forget that there are plenty of other amazing nail products on the market.

To remedy this flawed thinking, I'm happy to let you all know that NARS has our nails covered with some beautiful shades.

In honor of NARS’ 15th anniversary, François Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics, has resurrected some of the brand’s long-lost nail polishes from the archives.

For a limited time, experience the signature high-gloss, extra durable formula in an assortment of five vibrant nail hues. It seems some shades never go out of style...
  • Blue Lagoon (Originally launched in 2001) – Lagoon is an iridescent powder blue that feels as fresh as an ocean breeze after months of navy tips
  • Cha Cha Cha (Originally launched in 2001) – A semi-sheer tangerine with gold reflections, it is as sensual and vivacious as the Cuban dance it is named after
  • Hunger (Originally launched in 2001) – A hot orange red that offers a summer respite for classic red devotees
  • Tallulah (Originally launched in 1998) – A slightly moody and entirely elegant shade of rich grape, gives tips a taste of the good life
  • Zizi (Originally launched in 1999) – This clear with peach and gold glitter polish dazzles both on its own and atop of other polishes
The nail polishes are pricey--$16 a bottle(!)--and are available starting this month online. My pick? I'm loving Tallulah's pretty purple, but since I'm a classic red type of girl, I think Hunger would look lovely on my toes!

Blog Archive