MAC Blushcremes

The other day I got Blossoming and right away I knew it was to become one of my favorites. It is a shimmery coral pink shade, really beautiful.

Yeah, I made that "dent"...oops!



I love blushcremes. The texture is nice (I do warm them a bit) and apply them on top of my liquid foundation or just before applying powder foundation. Blushcremes look so natural on my cheeks. I also use them as "blush primers" to make my powder blush more noticeable and long lasting. For example, I like to use True Romantic Beauty Powder on top of Brit Wit. Here is a video of different ways I have to apply Blushcremes. I also use my clean fingers. I like to apply makeup with my fingers sometimes, yeah.

Blossoming probably will be the last one I buy in a while, because the other shades are not that interesting and look almost the same to me.

Here are some of the swatches I made for the shades I have. I had posted some of them before, as seen HERE.




That's all for now girlie girls.

¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive