Total Beauty Makeover: Short Hair

Me + short hair = NO!!!

I had short hair for so long I hated it, but it was perfect for those "early" Mommy days when I simply couldn't deal with it, or so I thought. It took me years to have my hair like I do now. I still get angry when I remember the lady at Walmart that took off more than 3-4 inches...serves me right...Walmart Hair Salon...never again!

But I have to admit, this makeover turned out great for this lady. I thought that with a face shape like hers it wouldn't work, but she looks amazing. And the makeup was just right.

Enjoy.

TotalBeauty.com
Is a Short Hairstyle Right for You?

It might be if you have delicate features like TotalBeauty.com reader Elie, see how we transformed her style


Our makeover dream team gives TotalBeauty.com reader Elie a chic, gamine haircut and a sultry makeup look to boot. See how to make this easy-to-style short hairstyle and sexy makeup look work for you.



¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive