Shoes: Aldo Shoes--So gorgeous

These is a post about my other addiction: Shoes.

I thank God I don't have loads of money, because I would spend it in thousands of shoes I probably wouldn't wear many times...mostly admire them. LOL.

I saw these heels in one of my latest Glamour issues and I fell in love.

Frowill


Ah, so beautiful! I think this pair is gorgeous and could be worn with many outfits.

This is the first time I've heard from Aldo Shoes. For some reason I love to know about the latest in makeup but not about the latest about fashion. Go figure. Anyway, I went to their website and loved the variety of shoes and most of all, they are reasonably price.

More beauties:

Lacau


Bucknell

ALL IMAGES: ALDO SHOES


These shoes look amazing. Of course I'm not always walking 0n heels--my back wouldn't survive. I use heels only on special occasions or once in a while with jeans, just to feel sexy. Aldo shoes comes in sizes from 5 to 11. Sad thing is they only deliver to Continental USA. That sucks. So I guess I will be daydreaming about these little jewels until I can get anything deliver to family in the States. Or as I do most of the times, look for similar shoes here in the island, hehe.

Oh, no one is paying me for this post. I just wanted to share these beauties with you.

******

ETA: There is an ALDO Shoes Store in a Shopping Mall very near to where I live, I swear I never saw it b4! LOL!!!! I saw the Lacau Model...drooling!!! I had to use all my willpower not to get them--->I was going to buy another stuff and thay wasn't on my list...but will be soon. **dancing** Ah, the little things that make me happy, hahaha.


¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive