Beauty Quote for a Crazy Week

Wow--this week has slipped by.  I don't know what I was doing, but apparently blogging was not a priority.  Sorry about that!  I'll get back to normal soon...once I get my head screwed back on straight.

I'm getting ready to head out for a long weekend at the beach.  Perfect way to spend the first weekend of fall, don't you think?  Here's a great quote to round out the week from the late, great, and always fabulous Kevyn Aucoin (oh, and since I love Tori Amos, I've included the photo above--all makeup done by Aucoin for Tori's Strange Little Girls):
“Beauty is about perception, not about make-up. I think the beginning of all beauty is knowing and liking oneself. You can't put on make-up, or dress yourself, or do you hair with any sort of fun or joy if you're doing it from a position of correction.”

Blog Archive