I'm A Sucker For A Palette!

Last month I gave you a list of super cute beauty products that are coming out this fall.  In looking over this list, it seems that I'm a sucker for a palette.  Then as I flipped through a few September issues, I noticed a lovely new palette from Estee Lauder: their Blue Dahlia Pure Color palette.


I am not usually a fan of blue eyeshadows, and I don't know if I'd actually wear any of the five shades included in the palette.  However, I find them to be just lovely.  If you're a fan of blue, check this out.  If you're like me and don't love blues, check out the Surreal Violet version--it includes five purple shades that rock.  Both the Blue Dahlia and the Surreal Violet palettes cost $42.
I always think of skin care products when I think of Estee Lauder.  In fact I don't think I've ever tried anything from Estee Lauder, apart from a tube of lipstick.  Still, this palette is lovely.  I can't wait to check these out in person.

Blog Archive