The Finances of Beauty

Here's something I've been thinking about lately: How much money does the average person spend on beauty products (makeup and skin care products) each month?  I have no clue how much I spend...it seems to vary wildly.  Some months, I spend very little.  Other months, I revamp my entire beauty kit.  There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it.  And I have no idea if I am spending more or less than the average woman.

So...to try to get an idea on makeup spending, I thought I'd put a handy-dandy little poll on my site (I hope this works!).  It only takes a second to provide an answer, so click away!

How much do you spend each month on makeup/skin care products?
Less than $25
$25-$50
$51-$100
$101-$150
$151-$250
More than $250

  
Free polls from Pollhost.com


On another note: my blog updates may be sporadic this week.  For some reason, I'm feeling stressed out and writing is falling to the "I'll get around to it when I have time" category...and my time seems limited.  So hang in there with me...I'm still around even if I'm silent for a couple of days!

Blog Archive