Estée Lauder Double Wear Makeup 3W1 vs 4W1--Swatches!

You may already know that I absolutely love the EL Double Wear Makeup (review here).  Both shades 3W1-Tawny and 4W1-Shell Beige work for me during the course of the year. Right now I'm mixing both of them to get my perfect shade. In MAC terms, I'm in between NC35-37 right now. I think 4W1 could work for NC40 ladies.

These shades are very different between them, so if you are considering buying I strongly recommend getting a sample first at your nearest EL counter.

I guess that would be my biggest complaint with this foundation: the small selection of colors.

**I'm always fascinated how in the "foundation world" we all speak the same language when referring to MAC shades**

++Click on all pics for enlarged versions of them++

Just applied (wet) on NC30 skin --back of my arms--



Dry



L8R!


¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive