I Don't Usually Do This, But...

If you're a regular reader, you'll no doubt know that I link all my favorite blogs (makeup related and otherwise) on my sidebar.

Well, a couple of my friends have created a blog that's a lot of fun, and as a favor to them (not to mention the fact that they promised me a free toy in exchange for this post--what can I say? I'm whoring myself out!), I am going to tell you all about it here.

If you're interested in a blog that's all about sex from a uniquely female point of view, check out Lust Puddle. I personally know the two women who write this blog--they're a hoot and have a lot of sex-positive thoughts they want to share with the world. I encourage you to check it out (on your home computer, of course--Lust Puddle is not work appropriate!).

Blog Archive