Turn Down That Shine!

Frosted, shimmery, glittery eyeshadows have been all the rage as long as I can remember. But there are times when that shine is just completely annoying to me. It can draw attention to weird places on my eyes and highlights my brow bone a bit too much. Not good.

I'm excited to report that a whole new world of shine-free eyeshadows are coming to the market. And, while matte shadows have a bad rep for being dry and chalky, these new formulas are designed to feel silky. The next generation of mattes are completely devoid of shimmer, feel smooth and silky on the lid, and are highly pigmented. What more could I want? I can't wait to go shopping to check out these products:
I'm looking forward to giving these matte shadows a try. And I encourage you to put away the shiny stuff and try out one of these new matte shadows. You just might be pleasantly surprised with the look you end up with.

Blog Archive