I Need to Try This Stuff!!

I was just looking over Sephora's 2007 "Best Of" winners, and there were no real surprises. People love BareMinerals, Lip Venom, and almost anything from Philosophy--yawn. But then I saw that the Best Of winner for skin care went to BareEscentauls and their RareMinerals Skin Revival Treatment.

I know this product isn't new, but it's one I've never used before. Yes, I'm a devoted fan of BareMinerals foundation and mineral veil, but I've never been interested enough to plunk down $60 for RareMinerals. I guess since people love RareMinerals so much, it's high time I familiarized myself with the product. Here's what Sephora has to say about it.

RareMinerals™ Skin Revival Treatment


What it is:
This Bare Escentual's groundbreaking, minerals-based nighttime treatment is the first of its kind with clinically proven skin-renewing benefits. The exclusive blend of 100% pure RareMinerals, derived from untouched virgin soil and in potent powder form, is the perfect nutrient carrier for vitamins A and C and a host of botanical extracts.

What it is formulated to do:
Naturally activated by your own skin, it effectively yet comfortably delivers benefits such as visibly reduced lines and wrinkles, reduced sun damage, more refined pores, brighter complexion, softer, smoother texture, less noticeable redness, and clearer and firmer-looking skin. Containing no preservatives and zero irritants whatsoever, it's ideal for all skin types, even the most sensitive.

What else you need to know:
The Pillow Puff™ applicator provides flawless delivery and exact application, so you can infuse nutrients while diffusing imperfections.

Wow! Maybe I'll pick this up and give it a try. I don't know if I'll really like switching out a creamy, lush nighttime moisturizer for what basically sounds like nighttime makeup. Who knows...I've been wrong before. And since this stuff is currently sold out in all shades except light and medium, I'm one of the few who hasn't given this product a fair shot yet.

Have you tried out RareEscentuals? If so, leave me your thoughts!

Blog Archive