Product Preview: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

The foundation of a classic, beautiful face is flawless skin. But unlike the girls in the fashion magazines, I actually have (gasp!) visible pores, a line or two, even the occasional zit. Wow--who knew I was a mere mortal? So this fall, I have decided to devote myself to the search for really great and budget friendly skin care products. I fully intend to try as many washes, creams, gels, microderm kits, etc. as time and my budget allow in the hopes of achieving great (though not perfect) skin.

The first product I'm testing this season is from Olay because I love their products. I've used their moisturizer for years and have recently switched from more expensive stuff to Olay's facial wash. Now I'm giving their Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream a try.

According to the Good Housekeeping Research Institute, this product hydrates skin better and lasts longer than the fancy-schmancy "prestige" products. At $24.99, Micro-Sculpting Cream is a steal, especially since it out performed creams that cost over $350. (By the way, paying $350 for a face cream is, in my humble opinion, completely insane!)
Olay's Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream contains a concentration of amino-peptide B3 complex. That sounds really technical, but basically it's an ingredient that's been clinically proven to lift and reshape saggy skin, restore the skin's surface, and restore elasticity.

I've used the cream for about 5 days now, and I really like it's rich feeling...and boy does it smell good! Since I am not (yet!) prone to sagging skin, I'm going to have my mother give this product a test drive as well to see how it does with more mature skin.

I'll give a full review of this product in a couple of weeks, once I have had more time to thoroughly experience it.

Blog Archive