Drugstore products I love! Part 2.5: More eyeshadows

Okay, I forgot to mention in the previous feature these next two great eyeshadows: Revlon ColorStay Eyeshadow and L'oreal HIP Eyeshadows.

I have made tutorials (go watch my YouTube channel!) for each product because they are simply really nice.

REVLON COLORSTAY E/S

These are presented in Eyeshadow Singles or Eyeshadow Quads.


All images: Revlon.com

These eyeshadows rock. I think I have like 2 singles and 4-5 quads. They are fairly pigmented, but I use a base (UDPP, Lemon Aid, etc..) or a mixing medium if I want to get the most of them (sometimes I just prefer the soft look). And they DO stay for a loooong time. These shadows come in a nice range of colors/combos, not much, but you'll surely find something to your liking, maybe the basic neutral colors.

Right now Revlon doesn't show many shades of the single ones on their website, I don't know if they are discontinuing them (noooo!) but I still find them on Walmart or Walgreens.


L'OREAL HIP E/S


All images: Ulta.com

Okay, they claim to be high intensity pigments and yes...they are. The colors are amazing. They go on smooth. The only ones I don't like are the new metallic ones, I found them hard to apply and the color payoff is not that great in some of them (like "Sculpted"...maybe I'm doing something wrong? IDK) . But the rest of the eyeshadows are really good. Vibrant colors.


These products are a really good option if you're starting your makeup collection and are experimenting. Though I have to say, I always wait 'til they are on sale, one of those BOGO Free sales. You can get them for like $4 USD each. **I'm so cheap sometimes. Meh, I don't care. A good deal is a good deal.**


L8R!!


¡Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)

Blog Archive