Focus on: Shoes! Well, more like dreaming about shoes...

I find shoes define a person's mood and type: conservative, sexy, mischievous, etc. But sadly, sometimes they just say..."don't have a dime!"... LOL

As someone with a limited budget (and I mean limited--my makeup hauls are most of the time very well planned...), I have to say I bought many of my daily shoes at retailers like Payless ShoeSource. I have to say, you get to find nice shoes there, but you have to remember that you are getting what you pay for. It has been my experience that the higher the price, the better quality. It's not like makeup, where higher prices not necessarily means getting the best of the best.

I mean, look at these sandals. They are lovely and look comfy (Please note: when using sandals remember to moisturize your feet and maybe add a bit of shine to your nails, maybe even some color) :

Photobucket

Love the color on this pair:

Photobucket


And I've always loved flats, specifically chic/mary janes style:

Photobucket

I love red.

(ALL PICS+MORE INFO: PAYLESSSHOESOURCE.COM)


AND THEN there are the "real" shoes...These are some of the ones I dream of:

JIMMY CHOO

Photobucket
Style: Glint


Photobucket
Style: Proud


Photobucket
Style: Atlas


Ahhh! this one is art and fun all mixed up:

Photobucket
Style: Lance

(PICS+MORE INFO: JIMMYCHOO.COM)

As you may have noticed, I have a thing for heels. I don't use heels everyday of course, but I love the look they provide to a woman's leg, so sexy.

Oh my, I could spend days looking at this shoes. I don't care if I sound shallow or whatever...love them.

Now, my next step is to plan my budget and maybe extort some money from the husband. Mmmm, extort is such a strong word, I'm sure there are easier ways of "convincing" him...hehehe. LOL. Anyway, I don't think I'll be having any of these in the near future, but hey, a girl can dream...big time.


Hugs.


¡Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)

Blog Archive