LOOK: MAC Your Ladyship w/ heavy eyeliner

I did this today on a hurry, without giving it too much thought. Hope you like it.

I'm thinking heavy eyeliner make my eyes look smaller, but I like this. I think the heavy smudged eye liner gives me a "heavy metal chic" smokey eye look, LOL.

I'll be doing a smokey eye look soon, don't know if it will be a basic black one, but surely it will be a color that works for brown eyes --a friend asked for it. =)

Product Breakdown:

Eyes
MAC Painterly Paint Pot as base
MAC Your Ladyship Pigment on lid
PALLADIO W/P Black Eyeliner smudged with a pencil brush
NEUTROGENA Healthy Volume Mascara in Black -- Last time I use it, def. not working for me
MAC Eyebrow pencil in Stud
MAC Brow Finisher in Wheat

Face
MAC Prep+Prime SPF50
MAYBELLINE Instant Age Rewind Cream Foundation in Honey Beige
NEUTROGENA 3 in 1 Concealer in Medium
MAC Sweet William Blushcreme
MAC Shy Beauty Beauty Powder--on top of Sweet William
L'OREAL Translucide Loose Powder in Translucent

Lips
CARMEX Lip Balm
REVLON Super Lustrous Lipstick in 477-Black Cherry (I really just stained my lips with it, this l/s is pretty dark)
SALLY HANSEN Lipnotic Gem Gloss in Embellished










¡Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)

Blog Archive