Look: Bright Matte Greens (+Tutorial)

I promised brighter looks and well, I did! Super bright look with matte greens. I got inspired by this video from ItsLiz89. I used my Coastal Scents regular 88 piece makeup palette, ah, it is so amazing.

Watch the video tutorial for a description of the products I used. For my lips, I mixed Revlon's Certainly Red L/S with the Coral Glow L/G. Well, I really just tainted my lips with the Certainly Red l/s so I could get an even color when I apply my lipgloss (my lips are darker on the edges). I loved the results.



Pictures (click):














Oh, later on, I went to the beauty salon and got a haircut and my hair blown out. I have bangs now...still don't know if I like them, hehe.



CUL8R!


¡Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)

Blog Archive