TotalBeauty.com: My Fine Hair

I like my hair...well, most of the time. I have wavy/very fine/dry-at-the-ends hair. If I use lots of products I could get more curls, but I hate using mousse and gels everyday...yuck. I like to stick to some minimum leave-in conditioner or anti-frizz serum, since my hair gets horrible with all the humidity around here. And it helps to get a great haircut, depending on your face shape and what you are willing to do every day when its time to style your hair.

TotalBeauty.com provide some celebrity hairstyles for fine hair, along with some tips and recommended products. I absolutely love Jessica Biel's hairstyle. Simple and sexy. Maybe you'll find one who could work for you!

TotalBeauty.com
Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles for Fine Hair

These haircuts and updos added oomph to flat-haired celebrities like Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Biel


Fine hair can be tricky to style -- do it wrong and you wind up with flat, lifeless strands. To save you from yet another hairstyling headache we got celeb stylist Nelson Chan of the Nelson J salon in Beverly Hills, Calif., to dish on what celebrity-inspired cuts and styles will pump up your fine-textured strands.

See fine hair


Blog Archive