Look: Neutral Smoky Eyes

The other day I wanted one of those smoky eyes (again!...and will be doing more...lol) but one using neutral colors, a toned down version of the classic black smoky eyes. I chose brown. I love how smoky eyes make your eyes look, so sexy. This version is perfect for day or night, at least for me! I applied liner and eyeshadow on the lower lash line too. Love how IM-perfect it looks, that's what makes it perfect!

I used:
UDPP
MAYBELLINE Define-a-Line Eyeliner in brown as a base on lid and both lash lines
A touch of both MAC Espresso and Embark E/S
MAC Vanilla E/S on browbone
MAC Shroom (just a bit) on the inner part of the eye
MAC Eyebrow pencil in Stud
COVERGIRL Lash Blast Mascara in Very Black

I also applied Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Cream Foundation in Honey. I love the reflective properties this foundation has, my skin looks all glow-y. And again, the coverage...wow, it's amazing. It covers most of my freckles and some beauty marks I have on my forehead.












¡Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)

Blog Archive