Tutorial: Achieve Even-Toned, Glowy Skin

I've been wanting to do this tut for quite some time. Even toned skin is very important for me, more than doing pretty eye makeup, because if your skin doesn't look good people are not going to look at your eyes but to all your flaws. A most appreciated product I use to achieve the "glowy" look? Laura Mercier's Stardust Loose Powder. Love it.

I did had a stupid pimple when I did the video, but I decided to do it to show you how I deal with stupid zits. Ugh.

Important thing people: If you have stupid blemishes like me and do your makeup, please wash your brushes right away so you don't spread bacteria.

I hate acne because it doesn't discriminate by age. May I remind you I'm 36. Pimples at my age are absurd but real, I know I'm not the only one. Nothing to do but to work around it and relax. Oh well...

There are some pics below the video. Click on them to see them bigger.

Here's the tutorial:




BEFORE:




AFTER:






Hope you find it helpful. If you got any suggestions for me, please leave a comment!



¡Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)

Blog Archive