Look: MAC Concrete+Wedge Smoky Eyes

I told a friend I would do this, because she wanted to see a smoky eyes for brown eyes and frankly, I couldn't remember if I did one b4 (I mean typical/classic smoky eyes using black or grey eyeshadows).

Honestly, I was kinda lost on how to do this, I watched many videos on YouTube that gave me ideas on the colors I could use, but I wanted to see how to do it without the look getting to messy.

So here is what I came up with. I just discovered how much I like MAC Concrete E/S. It is perfect for this look. I used Wedge on the crease to help on the transition from the dark e/s to the highlighter. I did my nude lips just as explained HERE.

I think is a great look for an evening out, but I could also use it during the day---just because I love it and couldn't care less if someone thinks it's too much. Hahaha. =P

I'll probably do another one soon, more simple. The great thing about smoky eyes is that you can use so many colors and the possibilites are endless.

NOTE: I'm getting frustrated with my camera, I don't know why my neck seems lighter than my face and chest in some pics, while in others they appear ok. And I know my foundation is the right color. I take pics without flash and they are about right. Angry. =Ç

FACE
MAC Prep+Prime SPF50
MAC Mineralize Satinfinish SPF15 Foundation--NC40 **last time I use this sample, don't like the texture
MAYBELLINE Dream Mousse Foundation--Natural Beige (as concealer)
NYC Smooth Skin Loose Powder-Translucent
MAC Sweet William+Dollymix Blushes

EYES
UDPP
L'OREAL HIP Black Eyeliner
MAC E/S: Concrete(Lid)+Wedge(Crease)+Ricepaper(Highlight)
MAC Eyebrow pencil in Stud
MAC Prep+Prime for Lashes
MAC Plushlash Mascara in black

LIPS
CARMEX
MAYBELLINE Moisture Extreme L/S in G100-Chestnut
L'OREAL Color Juice Sheer L/G in Caramel Cream

**Click on the pics to see larger versions**

Concrete

Wedge

Ricepaper











I'll be posting the tutorial soon!


¡Vivan, Amen y Rían!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)

Blog Archive