AllCosmeticsWholesale.com Haul (+ Swatches & Comparisons)

After months of lurking on ACW and reading/watching reviews from many people --including online friends-- I finally decided to place an order. Yes, I believe everybody should do their "homework" b4 placing orders on the net.

Anyway, I'm interested in this website mostly because they sell discontinued MAC items (those only found at CCOs) and products from other brands for a few bucks less. Since shipping was USD $7, I waited for interesting items so I could get the most of those $7. The downside to waiting is that the products you are interested in could be gone at the moment you place your order, so yes, you have to decide what is more convenient for you.

It took sometime for the order to arrive (about 12 calendar days if I remember well) but I was expecting that since it was shipped from the state of WA, USA. I checked all the MAC E/S and L/S and I do think they are the real deal, not fakes. In general, I am very satisfied with the products, not so much with the shipping costs, but for now I think this is a good website to get discontinued MAC products and will probably buy from them in the future if I see another good deal.


Here is what I bought:

1. MAC Neo Sci Fi Lustre L/S--Electro (discontinued): Talk about an orange lipstick, but I love it has a lustre finish, so with a light hand, it can look pretty nice on my lips. OR I can go all the way and have lips people could notice from the moon, hahaha.

2. Laura Mercier Lip Glace--Ambre Rose: This one I bought because it was about USD $9 and I was curious. Such a beautiful color, like a burgundy rose maybe? Non-sticky (yays!) and surprisingly pigmented for a "glace".

3. MAC Emanuel Ungaro E/S--Phloof! (discontinued): Frosty off white that looks somehow similar to Naked Lunch...well, less pinkish than it.

4. MAC Pro E/S--Bright Sunshine: SOOOOO PRETTYY!! Super soft, has a frost finish and looks like a mix of Golden Lemon, Gorgeous Gold and Chrome Yellow (see swatches below).

5. MAC eyeshadows in Typographic and Kid: Two e/s from the permanent line that I bought not because they were cheaper, but because they were there already...and I wanted them. I didn't had to wait to make an order on MAC or go to a store, lol! Kid is a bit lighter than Wedge e/s, but softer and Typographic looks gray on the pan but believe MAC when they say is "asphalt" black. Love this e/s! Waaaayyyyyy more softer than Carbon e/s. Gonna love it for smoky eyes or to darken the crease with minimal blending (Carbon is amazing, but you do have to work it). Typographic is much more pigmented than Carbon, it is after all part of the matte2 family.

6. MAC Alexander McQueen E/S--Pagan (discontinued): Similar to Bitter, but more on the green side and much more pigmented (Pagan has a satin finish, while Bitter belongs to the velvet family).


(***CLICK ON PICS TO ENLARGE***)





















That's all for now!



¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive