LOOK: Smokey Eyes with MAC's Knight Divine

Knight Divine is described by MAC as black w/ silver pearl shade and it belongs to the Veluxe Pearl family (love them! so soft). I would say this is a dark gray e/s with with a soft shimmery/pearly finish. Yes, me again with my descriptions. Anyway, when I apply this eyeshadow, it looks very metallic and I love how "3-D" it looks.

I wore this look yesterday to an activity for puerto rican engineers--I was so glad because my hubby received 2 awards! And there were good friends I haven't seen for a long time.

I was inspired by the colors on my blouse. It probably wouldn't have occurred to me to do this combo, a pretty strange one, but I think it worked. =D


**Rembember to click on the pictures to see them bigger**

FACE
  • MAC P+P SPF50 all over face. I also mixed some of this with CLINIQUE'S Pore Minimizer T-Zone Shine Control to use it only on that specific area
  • REVLON Colorstay Makeup in Natural Tan (Oily/Combo skin)--I love to apply this with a stippling brush
  • L'OREAL Translucide loose powder in Translucent
  • MAC Springsheen Powder Blush
Love this blush!



EYES
  • TOO FACED Shadow Insurance
  • MAC E/S in Knight Divine, Espresso (outer lid), Wedge (on crease, to help blending Espresso, KD with Ricepaper) and Ricepaper. Espresso and Wedge were applied w/ a light hand
My e/s combo for this look:

  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
  • MAC Eyebrow pencil in Stud
  • MAYBELLINE FullnSoft WP Mascara in Very Black

  • ARDELL individual lashes in black

LIPS
  • CARMEX lipbalm SPf15
  • MAC Soft Pause L/S




THE LOOK











Hope you like it. CUL8R!



¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive