LOOK: MAC Goldmine, Amber Lights & Sketch

Yesterday I felt much much better and I needed my "therapy": Makeup! I decided it was time to step out from my "comfort" zone, I was getting bored with neutrals. So I took a look at my palettes and thought Goldmine, Amber Lights and Sketch would look good together. I love the results.

One thing I have noticed is that I'm more pale than usual for this time of year. But I'm afraid of the sun because of the dark spots and freckles on my face. Gotta get my bronzed skin little by little or learn how to correctly use bronzers . I'm not a fan of them (neither cream or powder).

So...I had to mix Revlon Colorstay Makeup in Natural Tan with Golden Beige to get my shade. Although Natural Tan looked as a perfect match for me in flash photos, in real life it was a tad too dark. I applied L'oreal Translucide Loose Powder in Translucent, which I like because it provides a nice subtle glow...unfortunately it is not good for flash pictures =/.

In the pics without flash I'm posting below you may see the foundation shade is great for me. The difference between my face and neck is not that much in flash photos, but next time I have to remember to use a matte loose powder like my MAC Blot Powder if I'm going to use a lighter shade of foundation. I would hate to appear on pics like I have a gray or pink mask on my face (have you seen pics of ladies like that...Yuck!). L'oreal Translucide powder in Translucent is good to tone down Natural Tan if don't want/have time to do my "customized" shade, lol.

I'm editing a tutorial about this look, will be posting it soon.

FACE
BORGHESE Prime Viso Face Primer---->love it!
REVLON Colorstay Makeup (Combo/Oily) in Natural Tan mixed with Golden Beige
L'OREAL Translucide Loose Powder in Translucent
NARS Blush in Orgasm
MAC Powder Blush in Blunt to contour cheeks

EYES
TOO FACED Shadow Insurance
REVLON Illuminance cream shadow Quad in Vavava Bloom (marked shades) as a base for e/s
MAC e/s in Goldmine (1/2 lid), Amber Lights (outer 1/2 lid), Sketch (crease+outer crease), Ricepaper (inner lid) and Vanilla (highlighter)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
ARDELL False Lashes--Wispies
L'OREAL Voluminous Mascara in Blackest Black

LIPS
CARMEX Lip Balm SPF 15
REVLON Super Lustrous L/S in Black Cherry
L'OREAL Colour Riche Lipcolour in Mica
L'OREAL Colour Riche l/g in Sugar Coated

Some of the products I used



Mix this:

To get this:

The eyes:


The Look (lol!):




NO-FLASH PICS:





Bye sexy ladies!


¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive