Finally! MAC Pro Palettes and Pro Palettes Refill Pans Available OnLine XD

I was checking out the site and saw that MAC Cosmetics is finally offering their Pro palettes for Eyeshadows (X4 or X15), blush (X6) and Pro Palettes Refill Pans (powder blush and e/s) online. About time! Normally, you needed to go to a free standing store or be part of MACPRO.com to get them.

I noticed the blushcreme refill pans are still not available, I sure hope they are soon!

I prefer the refill pans and palettes because I can arrange my e/s & blushes better and it's way convenient for my storage. And it helps they are a couple of buck cheaper than the regular ones. Plus, many of my other eyeshadows (like Milani Singles e/s) also fit perfectly in my palettes. =)


(ALL IMAGES: MACCOSMETICS.COM)


E/S Pro Palettes refill pans--$11.00 USD each


Pro Palettes for E/S X4--$3.50 each


Pro Palettes for E/S X15--$12.00 each


Powder blush Pro Palette refill pans--$15.00 each


Pro Palette for powder blush X6--$12.00


These are really nice news for me. I really prefer to shop online. =D

Just wanted to share!


¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!
(Live, love & laugh!)

Blog Archive