LOOK: Pinks&Purple w/ 88Palette

Hello ladies! Soooooo, I am trying to do more colorful looks, but you gotta understand, neutrals are the way to go for a person who has little time for makeup, lol.

A week ago I made this look, also in a rush!! OMG, I hate that. But seriously, I have to start planning my looks again because after doing neutrals for so long, I feel like I don't know how to handle/measure/plan my makeup minutes. I wore this for an activity with my hubby & kids, I guess I will be posting soon on my other blog about it.

But I like it, it's different. My skin is not so great on cool colors, but meh, I don't care. At my age, I just want to try different things, forget a little about the rules. =P

Though I KNOW my eyebrows look so unruly, when I saw the pics I was shocked (drama queen here!!!) hahaha. The look nice now...

FACE
No primer--just moisturizer
MAYBELLINE Instant Age Rewind Cream Foundation--Imixed a drop of Cocoa and Nude (This foundation was discontinued, but I found these two bottles and I'm glad I can make my own personal shade)
LOREAL Translucide Loose Powder -- Translucent
LAURA MERCIER Stardust Loose powder as highlighter
MAC Powder Blush in Blunt to contour cheeks
MAC Mineralize Blush in Pleasantry

EYES
ELYZABETH ARDEN Eye Fix primer
MAC Painterly Paint Pot as base
E/S from the 88 Color Palette (as shown)
NYC W/P Black Eyeliner
CG Lash Blast mascara in Very Black




LIPS
CARMEX
MAC Hello Kitty l/s --Big Bow
MAC Hello Kitty l/g -- Nice Kitty on top of Big Bow

Just after applying my makeup,
with my hair still wet

(no flash)

With flash

Close Up at daylight, no flash


Lips

THESE PICS WERE TAKEN ABOUT 4-5 HRS
AFTER APPLYING MY MAKEUP
(Makeup was still good, minus the lips. I just blotted
my nose, forehead and cheeks)











Hope you like it. And yes, in the last photos I'm on my jammies, which are also pink...Yes, I like pink...LOL.


¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!
(Live, love & laugh!)

Blog Archive