Look: Groupie Girl Blues

LoL, I just like that title...

Yes, I know, finally another look with color! You know, I think I've lost my way with the brush because of not doing many colorful looks lately =(   Well, nothing else to do than to practice, practice, practice.

The story here is that I was at home yesterday evening enjoying a few minutes of peace and I...got bored. Hahaha. Go figure. Anyway about this look:  Will you believe me if I tell you I had my face makeup on for about 6hrs before adding eye makeup? And I'm mentioning this because I feel it still looks nice after all those hot hours.  The foundation combo I used (Revlon Colorstay mixed with Colorstay Active Light Makeup**) turned out to be perfect for me in terms of texture (and it also kept the oilies at bay).  I did applied a bit of Lancome Genifique Serum b4 adding my moisturizer, so I don't know if that helped. It is my first time using it so I can't be sure.  But my skin felt great.  I didn't even need to blot my face before retouching the makeup (I did it anyway, but the blotting paper came out almost clean... cool).

**I guess I will be doing a review on the Active Light makeup later on.

I added eyeshadow on the lower lash line in an imperfect manner, like I didn't even try for it to be perfect. I would have add more mascara for clumpy lashes but I already had on the Colossal Volume Express mascara and one thing it does not do is clump. Okay.


  



Well, enough of my personal photoshoot =P, here is what I used:

FACE
No primer/No Concealer--just Genifique w/ some DDF oil free moisturizer
REVLON Active light makeup in "Toast" mixed with Colorstay makeup in "Buff" -- yeah, I have those shades because I like to make my own customized color. Besides, I like the Active Light makeup but I don't think they have a color right for me.  =/
♥MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark
♥SEPHORA Highlighting Powder in Dore (top of the cheeks)
♥MAC Beauty Powder in Shy Beauty

EYES
♥MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre all over lids up to brows
♥REVLON Illuminance Eyeshadow in "Moonlit Jewels" (just the blue shade as a base on lids)
♥L'OREAL HIP Eyeshadow in "Spirited"
♥MAYBELLINE Expert Eyes Eyeshadow Quads in "Designer Chocolates" (lightest shade to highlight the brow arch area)
♥MAC Blactrack Fluidline e/l
♥MAYBELLINE Colossal Volume Express Mascara in Glam Black
♥MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud

LIPS
♥Sally Hansen Healing Butter for Lips
♥Rimmel 1000 kisses Stay on Lip Liner in 049-Natural all over my lips
L'OREAL Colour Riche Lipstick in Dune
♥PALLADIO Herbal Lipgloss in Iced Rose


Hope you like this look. I think it is cool.  Have a nice weekend! 




¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive