Palladio L/S and L/G swatches

Wow, my first post in a week! Sorry beauties, life around me has been really hectic. It's 11:11pm EST right now and the house is very quiet...perfect time for a new post. I'm really tired but I don't want to loose this opportunity to post some pics of swatches I made the other day.

I finally decided to try some Palladio lippies.  I first bought one of the plumping glosses but I forgot to take pics of it, sorry!  Later on, I bought one of the herbal lipsticks and two herbal glosses. Yes, they have a "Herbal" line available.  I don't wish to do a full review now, but I will just mention that I really like these products. They are very well pigmented and the glosses are not sticky; also very moisturizing.  And it is super helpful that Palladio has testers of all of their products.

You could read more info about them on PALLADIO'S Website .  I got this product for less than  $5 USD each, if I remember well.

**REMEMBER TO CLICK ON ALL PICS TO SEE ENLARGE VERSIONS**

My natural lips


Ruby Red Herbal Lipgloss


 


ICED ROSE Herbal Lipgloss
(totally MLBB with some shimmer)
 

 

PATCHOULI Herbal Lipstick
(very pigmented and creamy!)





Iced Rose on top of Patchouli





From L to R: Patchouli, Iced Rose & Ruby Red





It is my honest opinion that this glosses and lipsticks are worth a try, they have many colors available.

I hope you are having a fantastic weekend.



¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive