Review+Swatches: ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15

You may already noticed that I like cheap/affordable products as much high end products. Of course, being on a budget, I try to get the best products at a more reasonable price.  But pricey products are not always the best and cheap products aren't always the worse.  It's all about quality, baby.  I don't know you, but when I find a good quality product at a really cheap or affordable price, I get oh so happy...and my pocket...and my husband... ^__^  >D

That just happened to me with ELF the other day.  Okay, I didn't like the brand at first. Why? Well, I tried their single eyeshadows and they just didn't show on my eyelids, no matter what base I used.  Or at least, not with the intensity I expected. Very low pigmentation and too messy.  So I forgot all about them.  But lately I saw videos and read good reviews about their glosses and other products.  So I bought some lipglosses and bronzing powders to try them.  I mean, they cost a $1 after all... Let's talk about the glosses.

These glosses are amazing. They are soft, a bit thick and a little sticky, but not that much. I think their staying power  is good and the packaging is perfect.  It dispenses the product through a slanted tip (I guess that's what is called).  The glosses provide a SPF of 15, which is always great.  Only thing I don't like much is the scent. It's supposed to be Grape-Vanilla but that is not what I smell or taste...IDK.  But anyways, it just goes away.






Ingredients List:


Would I buy them again? Hell yes, I would love to try each one of them.  5/5!








Goddess


                                                                                                                                               Under diff. camera setting (auto)

                                                                                                                                             Fluorescent lighting type: daylight

















Malt Shake


                                                                                                                                      Under diff. camera setting (auto)
                                                                                                                                     Fluorescent lighting type: daylight



Hasta luego!



¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive