October's Lust List

I spend too much money on makeup and skin care products. There...I've admitted it. I'm pretty bad about picking up products whenever I want, and now with the end of the year (and the increased spending thanks to the holidays) coming, I am starting to scale back a bit.

So...instead of going out and buying a bunch of new stuff, I'm making a list--a Lust List--of all the products I'm currently interested in.

Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour 407 Jade ($25)
When I first saw this nail color, I was a bit "meh." It looked pretty, but it seemed to springtime-y. Then I saw it in a magazine and man! The color looked rich and beautiful. Green nails are very much in style, and this shade takes the green trend in a different direction.
Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect in Draped Burgundy 957 ($25.50)
Yes, I am a Dior Addict, thank you very much. I love their lip products. The packaging is perfectly tacky, the colors are great, and they feel amazing on my lips. I am always up for a new shade, and their Draped Burgundy looks perfect!
Smashbox Private Eyes Kit ($24)
I haven't used Smashbox products in ages, but when I did, I loved it. Their cream eyeliners rock! This kit includes eyeshadows and a tube of their Lash DNA mascara. Yes, please!
Lorac Secrets of a Hollywood Starlet Kit ($42)
Lorac makes one of my favorite mascaras (Lotsa Lash), and since it's included in this kit, I sorta kinda want it. Not only does it contain Lotsa Lash, the kit also comes with an eyeshadow trio, a blush, lipstick and brush all in a cute purple bag. Ahhh!

So, there you have it. I'm not buying any of these things as much as I may want to, and in doing so I'm keeping $116.50 in my pocket (about $130 if you add in tax).

What are you lusting after this month?

Blog Archive