These BOOTS are Made for Shopping!

Welcome to Monday, everyone! I am optimistic that this is going to be a good week, but we'll have to see how things go. Today is going to be a bit stressful for me since I am just getting back to work after missing Thursday and Friday unexpectedly (and I have to work late). I feel like I have been completely out of the loop lately!

Last week, while I was in the midst of a raging stomach flu, January Jones from Mad Men was featured on Extra. On the show, she mentioned that Boots No 7 Protect & Perfect Day Cream is one of her favorite beauty secrets.

Now, to help get flawless skin and save cash, Boots is offering a $2 coupon on January's favorite. Click here to get your coupon, and get shopping! Picking up a great new beauty product is a perfect way to start a week!

Blog Archive