Bad Hair Days: We ALL Have 'Em

Hmmm....THIS Explains It All!

Holy cow. I know that April is fast approaching, but judging from the weather lately, I can't tell if it's Spring, Winter, or Fall. I know for a fact that it's not summer...sadly.

Yesterday was a dozy. Not only was it a Monday, but I had to work late AND we had a rainy/windy/whacky weather day to boot. Add to this combination the fact that I am growing my hair out and have official hit the awkward stage and WHAM! I had the worst hair day in recent memory.

It happens to all of us from time to time, but when you're trying to grow out your locks, it seems as though bad hair days are more frequent and more severe. For me a bad hair day means one side of my hair is curling up, the other side curling down, and everything in between has decided to curl, wave, or part incorrectly. Oh, and my roots are showing and my next hair appointment isn't for weeks.

So I ask you this: How do YOU deal with bad hair days? Do you opt for a hat? A pony tail? Say to hell with it and let your hair do it's own thing (that's my approach)? Or do you do something else entirely? I'd love to hear your thoughts on this, because dealing with bad hair can really put you in a bad mood! Please leave me a comment and let me know your strategy for coping when bad hair happens to good people!

Blog Archive