Springing Ahead with Degree

So, as I've mentioned a few times now, Degree Women is launching some new products just in time for Spring. They have three new fragrances of deodorants and matching body sprays:
  • Honeysuckle and Tea Tree Oil
  • Olive Leaf and Pink Pepper (my favorite!)
  • Orange Flower and Cranberry
I finally got my hands on the new products and have shared them with my sister. She's been using the deodorants (I have sensitive underarm skin issues and can only use one brand of product) and a few of the sprays and she's hooked. She told me that she really loves the scents--they're light and pleasant and make her feel clean and confident all day long.

So...from my sister: the new Degree Women's deodorants and body sprays are a big thumbs up! Yay! Oh, and be sure to check their website for coupons and product info.

Blog Archive