LOOK: MAC Smokey Purples--Trax, Nocturnelle and Beautiful Iris

Don't you love when you have to do your makeup in a rush and it turns out really nice? I started this look wanting to add a bit of MAC's Nocturnelle E/S on the crease of my eyes just to give some color to them. Then I thougth "well, Trax would look fine on the lids" and then "Hmmm...Beautiful Iris would be a wonderful highlighter on the tearduct area..." THEN I thought "you know, it's not bad at all" LOL.

Here it is:

||All picks are clickable||







FACE
MAC Prep+Prime SPF50
REVLON Photo Ready Makeup in 006 Medium Beige -- I just bought it; still testing it
MAC Shy Beauty Beauty Powder
MAC Blot Powder (Loose) in Medium Dark

EYES
TFSI
LORAC Persuasion E/S -- all over eyelids up to browbone (as highlighter)
MAC E/S: Nocturnelle (crease and lower lashline); Trax (eyelids); Beautiful Iris ( tearducts area)
MAC Blactrack Fluidline
MAYBELLINE Lash Stiletto Waterproof Mascara in Black -- okay, now I'm loving it.
MAC Eyebrow pencil in Stud

LIPS
SALLY HANSEN Healing Butter for Lips


OH, one of the downsides of doings things in a rush is that I spent all the evening with my blouse inside-out (without noticing it, of course) AND I was out with my hubby and kids at a social event...Hahahahahaaaa.... 


Have a nice week! ¡Linda semana!


¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive