Every Day Luxuries

There are certain things you use on a daily basis: hand soap, hand cream, lip balm, etc. And since you use these products frequently, you probably give them little consideration. You wash your hands with what's by the sink--probably something you picked up on sale at the grocery store. But why not treat yourself to a more luxurious version of things you use on a daily basis? Sure, you're going to spend more than usual, but it can really make a difference to treat yourself from time to time.

Here are a couple every day luxuries to consider.

HAND SOAP
Caldrea Lavender Pine Hand Soap, $10.50My family rented a house at the beach and Caldrea products were all over the place. My mother fell in love with the Lavender Pine hand soap--so much so that my normally frugal mom came home and bought herself some for the house. It lathers nicely, smells great, and makes handwashing a pleasure!

HAND LOTION
Lisa Hoffman Hand and Foot Butter, 35.50
I first tired this product last year and fell in love. This was my favorite beauty product of 2009 and right now I am out of it. I so need to order more ASAP. It smells great, feels great, and while it moisturizes, it does not leave hands overly greasy. I soooo miss this product! I'm hooked.

Leave me a comment and let me know if you ever pamper yourself, and if so...let me know what you use!

Blog Archive