Beauty Product of the Week: Oxygen Infusion Masque

What is it? Sue Devitt's Microquatic Oxygen Infusion Masque is "a purifying masque that offers a dual result. Through self-foaming activation, oxygen molecules are released into pores then gently cleanse and remove impurities and environmental pollutants. Skin appears firmer, softer and healthy-looking. The unique infusion of Microquatic Complex hydrates while Blue Algae, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein and Chamomile Extract reduce redness and irritation, help control sebum production and soothe the skin." Available at drugstore.com and Ulta for $40.

What did you think? The first thing you notice about this product is its bright blue hue. And I must admit that I am not a big fan of the way this product looks. But looks don't really matter, because overall, I really like this Oxygen Infusion Masque.

The product feels good on my face. It foams up a bit and it feels like it's working hard to clean out my pores. And though it leaves my face feeling tingly and clean, I don't feel like it's harsh or that it stripped out too much of my face's good oils. I also really, really like the way this product smells--it's clean, light, and fresh, and I was thinking that the scent is so nice, Sue Devitt should bottle it and sell it as a perfume!

The final verdict? Though I was sent this product for free to try out, I would definitely buy it with my own money. It makes my skin feel clean, look good and feel good. What else could you want in a skin care product?

Blog Archive