Beauty Product of the Week: Lash Stiletto

What is it? Maybelline's Lash Stiletto mascara is "the only mascara that does for lashes what stilettos do for legs. The Grip & Extend brush grasps each lash and coats from every angle. Elastic formula stretches lashes for provocative length Pro-Vitamin B-5 formula conditions and smoothes for black-patent shine. Contact lens safe and Ophthalmologist tested. For Best Results: Sweep Grip and Extend Brush upwards from root to tip to grasp each lash and coat from every angle to achieve extreme length and shine. Continue building lashes until you reach your desired look. Do not let dry between coats. Repeat for lower lash line." Available at drugstores/big box stores for about $7.50.

What did you think? I've said it before and I'll say it again: mascara is one of the most important beauty products out there...and I think I've tried almost every kind on the market.

Lash Stiletto has a longer wand than most mascaras. The tapered design lets me get at all the lashes--the little ones in the corners and the longer ones along the outside. The mascara does not make my lashes clump together, but it does provide a great deal of length. My lashes don't appear thicker, but they do look darker and longer, which makes my eye color pop and the shape better defined.

Final verdict? Once again, Maybelline has produced a very decent mascara. I like the longer brush and the final look I get from Lash Stiletto. Not a bad edition to the Maybelline family of products.

Blog Archive