Product Preview: Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal

I haven't whitened my teeth in ages and they're looking a little...well...dingy. I normal dread whitening my teeth. The drugstore whitening strips often slip off--especially on my bottom teeth--and it's a hassle to find the time to sit, do nothing, and wait for the flimsy strips to do their job.

Crest has a new whitening product on the market, one that promises to be easier to use. It's called Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal. According to Crest, these new strips allow for a secure fit to your teeth, allowing you to talk and even drink water while whitening. Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal because it doesn’t interfere with daily routines, allowing us to whiten anytime, anywhere.

Hmmm....This sounds promising!

I have a package of these strips and will start my whitening cycle tonight. I'll report back soon to let you know how it's going!

If you're interested in trying this one out for yourself, click here for more info. Be sure to let me know what you think!

Blog Archive