Stimulating the Economy

Maybe it's the bad economy, maybe I've been in a funk....whatever, but I haven't been shopping as much as normal. Now, that is not a bad thing, but I realized that I hadn't taken a trip to Sephora in quite some time.

Well, this weekend I made my first visit to Sephora this year and spent lots of time (and money) wandering around, checking out all the lovely goodies. I'm sure I'll be blogging about some of these things later, but here's what spent my money on this weekend:
  • Benefit's Girls Night In Kit: a fun zipper bag containing a lipstick, two cream eye shadows, a makeup brush, and cute mannequin magnets, $48.
  • Dior Iconic Look Diva to Go Kit: this comes with a nice case, a tube of mascara, and a small-sized high shine lipstick, $27.
  • Cargo blu-ray High Definition Lip Gloss: this has something called "Timestrip" technology that I'll be telling you about soon, $24.
  • Clean Shower Fresh: a rollerball of perfume to go, $22.
  • Sephora Brand Slim Pink Atomizer: what I originally came in for! Add your favorite perfume and viola, you have an instant travel-size of your favorite scent, $10.
  • Fekkai Dry Shampoo: since I spent so much money, I got a free trial of this product. I've been dying to try it for ages now, and I've mentioned it a few times on my site...now I get my chance without spending any money. Nice!
Like I said, I'm going to blog these items in no time. I forgot how fun it can be to get a black and white Sephora bag filled with new goodies to try out!

Blog Archive