The Horror on Faces of Beautiful You

As I mentioned last week, HSN is highlighting two new products in it's latest Faces of Beautiful You webisode. In Episode 6, the girls freak themselves out by watching scary movies, and then tackle scary skin care issues with two featured products:

ICE ELEMENTS 2-MINUTE MIRACLE EXFOLIATING GEL
Available for $19.95, this gel dramatically renews the look and feel of your skin. The non-granular exfoliating gel offers exclusive technology that lets you see a visible difference in just one use. You'll enjoy an intensive, deep cleansing beauty treatment with soothing botanical extracts.

I tried it, and my skin felt softer and more evenly textured. The gel is a funny shade of purple and almost looks like hair gel, which is initially off-putting. But it is easy to use and doesn't include any harsh grains. At first I was skeptical that a gel could properly exfoliate my skin, but I was pleasantly surprised with the results.

M. ASAM PEEL OFF MASK
Also available for $19.95, this mask is imported from Germany and will
cleanse your complexion and indulge your senses. Formulated with grape seed oil, this aromatic mask helps leave your skin feeling silky smooth and supple.

Peel off masks are, admittedly, not my favorite skin care product. They always take too forever to dry and they get caught in the hair around my scalp line. However, this product did make my skin feel refreshed once I peeled it off. It has a very fresh scent and it left my face feeling tighter....not bad. It does take some time to dry, but it peels off better than most masks I've used. If you like peel offs, you'll love this one!

Head over to HSN to check these products out. And don't forget: you can save on shipping, but you have to act fast!

Blog Archive