MAC Eyeshadow and Lipstick finishes---Explained!

I've been looking for info about the various finishes MAC offers for their E/S and L/S. I have some of their products but never really paid attention about the description of the finishes. Leave it to me to look for the complete 411 after more than a year of using MAC. Yeah, that's just me.

Koren from EnkoreMakeup on YouTube did some videos less than a year ago about the MAC E/S and L/S finishes, which I find very helpful. As Koren says, you will get the most of each product if you know the finish, because not all of them provide the same pigmentation, shine, etc.

I think he made the videos b4 the Starflash collection was realeased, so that e/s finish is not included. That's also the case with the cremesheen l/s. I can tell you the starflash finish is my less favorite, I hate how grainy and cheap it feels, kinda hard to blend and I have to be careful applying it, my eyes are very sensitive with this specific finish. It's a shame because I really like Lotusland. About creamsheen, many YouTubers have provide reviews and swatches, just do a search ;).

HTH!

MAC Eyeshadow Finishes
PART 1



PART 2



MAC Lipstick Finishes



¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!
(Live, love & laugh!)

Blog Archive