Latest MAC Collections...

Yeah, I haven't post anything on new collections since Hello Kitty. MAC Grand Duos and Sugarsweet collections really didn't impressed me. I'm not a big fan of "duos" --always make a mess-- and the products of the Sugarsweet were just...blah. You can barely see the glosses and I can get later some of the e/s (I already have Club). Still undecided with the lipsticks.

I guess it is cool if you collect MAC items, I sometimes do. But not with the Sugarsweet Collection.

The Colour Ready Collection is due to come out this week (April 2nd) and though there are a few repromotes, I am really interested in the expansion of the Prep+Prime Line. The new products for this line are:



(All pictures: Temptalia.com)


*Prep + Prime Line Filler ($19.50 USD)
*Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone ($19.50 USD)
*Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder ($21.00 USD)

I understand the idea behind the name of the collection is getting your face "ready" for makeup and color with the new Prep+Prime products. I like my Prep+Prime for Face SPF50 so def. gonna be checking these ones out.

Another collections I'm interested in is the Double Dazzle Collection (April 30th, 2009) because there are new Dazzleglasses (Yay! Love them).

Check out Temptalia.com for all the info and product promo pics of these and other upcoming collections. Christine always has the latest on MAC Cosmetics!


¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!
(Live, love & laugh!)

Blog Archive