Look: Neutral Sculpted Eyes

I watched the Sculpted Eye video at the MAC cosmetics website and wanted to do something similar, but with minimal changes. You know I love neutral/natural looks (and lately that's the kind of look I have time to do -- and to be honest, I haven't been using much makeup these days...). I used Ricepaper all over my lid up to the browbone, Wedge all over the crease and Embark in the outer crease and lower lash line to create depth and give "dimension" to my eyes. These e/s can be replaced by any shade you think suits better your skin tone.

PRODUCT BREAKDOWN

Face
MAC Prep&Prime Skin SPF 50
REVLON Colorstay Makeup -- I mixed Natural Tan with a small amount of Toast and MAC Strobe Liquid
L'OREAL Translucide Loose Powder -- Translucent
MAC Powder Blushes-- Emote to contour and Sunbasque on cheeks

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Prep&Prime Eyes -- Light
MAC E/S in Ricepaper, Embark and Wedge
MAC Fluidline E/L -- Dipdown
MAC Plushlash mascara -- Plushblack -->My fave mascara!
MAC Eyebrow Pencil -- Stud

Lips
CARMEX lipbalm
REVLON Super Lustrous L/S -- 300 Coffee Bean
VINCENT LONGO lipgloss -- Prismalite










I will be uploading soon video tutorials about my foundation application with a stippling brush and eye makeup for this look.


¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!
(Live, love & laugh!)

Blog Archive