Tweezerman tools for lashes

Some months ago I bought Tweezerman's Mascara Protector and the Folding Ilash Comb. I have to say, I really like them. They have become part of my makeup routine. I get perfectly groom lashes every time.

MASCARA PROTECTOR--$8 USD
I really hate when I have perfect eye makeup, only to mess it up all with mascara. I used to get a piece of paper and protect my eyelids or under eye area when applying mascara. That was of course before I found this simple tool by Tweezerman at JCPenney. There is really not much too say, it simply does the job. I hold this very flexible tool with my thumb and index finger and place it between my lashes and skin. Mascara application is very easy, I feel free to do all the mess I want to until I am sure my lashes are evenly coated.

Also, I flip the tool and use the little handle to protect the browbone area when grooming the brows with gel or mascara. I can be use to draw perfectly arched brows too. LOVE IT!

Rate: 5/5









FOLDING ILASHCOMB-- $8 USD
This is a "gold plated metal teeth" comb that really leaves my lashes clump free and beautifully separated. The teeth are very close, perfect for removing all excess mascara. Tweezerman recommends combing the lashes after each application. I have done that with excellent results. Best lash comb I've ever had and so cheap. I even love it more than my MAC 205 mascara fan brush! I got this from Ulta.com.

Please NOTE: As with any tool used near the eyes, you have to BE VERY CAREFUL when handling it.

Rate: 5/5



Ilash comb compared to MAC 205 brush




'Til next time!


¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!
(Live, love & laugh!)

Blog Archive