ACW mini haul and swatches

The other day I received my order from All Cosmetics Wholesale which many of you already know is an excellent cosmetics retailer.  H.E. or hard to find products at a great price. And no, I'm not being paid for writing that, it's just that I have had a good experience to this date.

PLEASE NOTE: In the ACW website, if you live in Puerto Rico don't choose it as a country in the checkout form, select United States (we are a US territory after all) and then add your puerto rican address as you would normally do. Puerto Rico is served by the US Postal Service (our zip codes are provided by them as you know) and it is considered "domestic mail".  If you choose PR as a country instead the US they will charge you around $17 USD for shipping because the website is considering your order as international.


My order was small (on a budget here people!) so here it is:

+++ALL PICS ARE CLICKABLE+++



I ordered a Clinique Blusher in Mocha Pink, Revlon Bare-It-All lotion in Goldi-Looks, MAC Pro E/S in Burnt Orange and a sample size of Lancome's Bi-Facil eye makeup remover (I just had to try it!).

SWATCHES!


CLINIQUE POWDER BLUSHER
MOCHA PINK













MAC BURN ORANGE E/S (PRO)







REVLON BARE-IT-ALL LOTION in Goldi-Looks







¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive