LOOK: Soft Orange with MAC e/s

This is just a simple way to get out of my "neutral zone", getting a touch of color on my eyelids without spending too much time in front of the mirror. Yes, I'm always rushing in the mornings. **sighs**

**ALL PICS ARE CLICKABLE**


(RIGHT PIC: NO FLASH)
 


 



FACE
Moisturizer+Sunscreen (Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 85--pretty cool, it makes a good primer too)
CLINIQUE Superfit Foundation (Neutral) mixed with REVLON Colorstay Active Light Makeup in Natural Tan ---I mixed these two because the first it a bit light and with cool undertones and the second in just a tad darker than my skintone; besides, I love the resulting texture)
♥MAC Powder blush in Peaches (applied before setting powder)
NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder in Translucent
♥LAURA MERCIER Star Dust loose powder mixed with a L'OREAL Translucide loose powder in medium (to add a natural glow in the top of my cheeks)
♥MAC Fix+ Spray to set

EYES
♥EA Eye Fix Primer
♥MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
♥MAC E/S: Evening Aura on inner half of eyelids, Off the Page on outer half, Ricepaper on browbone area
♥REVLON Beyond Natural Defining Eye Pencil in Dark Brown
♥L'OREAL Voluminous Waterproof Mascara in Black
♥MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud

LIPS
♥CARMEX lipbalm with SPF 15
♥ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine in Malt Shake


Yes, I know I have to tweeze and groom my eyebrows, hehe.  Hasta luego!

¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive