New Poll: Do you prefer a soap bar or body wash?

In the last poll ("Do you use makeup primer?"), 15 persons voted and I was surprised to see fairly even results:

⇒Always! Primer is a staple in my makeup routine.  (3 votes)
⇒Sometimes, depends on how long I'll be wearing makeup.  (5 votes)
⇒Just when I remember to...  (4 votes)
⇒I don't use/like makeup primers!  (3 votes)

I really thought most people were going to answer "Always!". As I've said b4, I use primer depending on how long I'll be wearing makeup.  One of the reasons for that question was because I see many ladies swearing by primer and at some point I don't know if they are following the "makeup primer" frenzy or really found a product that helps with her makeup.

Anyway... 


My next question arose as I was finishing my last post.  Do you prefer a bar of soap or a body wash (any brand) when bathing?  I normally go for the soap bar but I do have my body washes when I decide take it easy and relax on the bath tub.  How about you?  What do you prefer?  Answer the poll at the left of your screen, just below the "About me" section.  


Please, comment on your answer!






Later chicas y chicos!






¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive