New Stuff from Me in 2010 (aka Shameless Self Promotion)

This blog is my baby, my first blogging love. And I fully intend to keep it going as long as possible. I started Kiss and Makeup in 2006 and have no clue if or when I'll ever stop writing!

In addition to Kiss and Makeup, I am also involved with two other blogs in 2010. The first is called Deliciousness of Yum. It's a blog I write with my older sister and it's all about food. I know, I know...there are a zillion food blogs already out there, but I figure another won't hurt. Please visit to see what we're cooking up.

Also new this year, I am embarking on the rather lofty goal of documenting the year in photos. I am challenging myself to take (at least) one photo every day in 2010. I'll be posting the best photo of the day over at my newest site, Lydia-365. This site will be updated every Sunday with photos from the previous week. I only have a couple photos up right now, but it will grow every week. I hope you stop by and take a look.

Thanks for reading Kiss and Makeup and joining me on my makeup odyssey. I'm sure there will be a lot to explore in the new decade! All this coming week, I'll be focusing on how you can make different New Year's resolutions work into your beauty routine. Be sure to swing back!

In the meantime, I hope you all have had an enjoyable holiday season. Happy New Year!

Blog Archive