Week of Beauty Products (3): Knu Anti-Aging Tri-Complex

What is it? Michael Todd's Knu Anti-Aging Tri-Complex is "the first cream in the United States to include this amazing anti-aging breakthrough. The cream has a high concentration of purified snail secretion manufactured exclusively for Michael Todd in an FDA Registered Facility here in the U.S.

Research published in The International Society of Skin Pharmacology Journal reveals the regenerative properties of snail secretion and its effects on human skin. Scientists have concluded that this same substance can aid many human skin disorders because of its regenerative properties, considering it a real breakthrough in natural skin treatment. According to the study, snail secretion protects against free radicals, environmental pollution and UV radiation.

KNU is luxuriously rich and creamy, not greasy or oily, with a fresh clean smell and is rapidly absorbed into the skin where it can go to work." Available online for $130.

What did you think? First off, let me say that this product in no way smells like "snail secretions" (or as we put it, snail snot!). It's a lovely, creamy white moisturizer that smells clean. Also, I received a sample of this product, so for me, the cost was not an issue.

The cream is thick and luxurious and a little goes a long way. Because it's winter, my skin is dryer and at times flakier than I'd like. Lovely, huh? KNU seems very moisturizing--it clears up my flaky patches with very little product. I just put some on, and when I run my fingers over my cheek, they seem softer.

I cannot yet attest to the anti-aging properties of this product. I'll need to give it more time (I've only been using it for a week) to see how it plays out.

The final verdict? Again, I need to give this one a little more time to really see what it can do. It does feel good going on and so far I'm happy with the results. Snail snot! Who knew?

I just wish it wasn't quite so expensive!

Blog Archive