Beauty Product of the Week: Tassi

What is it? The Tassi "is a unique solution for keeping your hair out of your face. Use while washing your face, doing facials, or applying makeup. Easy to use! Unlike a head band or clips, Tassi gently hold your hair without flattening or denting it." Available in 12 colors for $14.99. Check out the website for ordering information and retail locations.

What did you think? I have bangs. Bangs are a royal pain when I need to put on makeup or wash my face. The rest of my hair goes easily into a ponytail, but my bangs need to be clipped down or dealt with in some fashion to get them out of my way. It's annoying.

The Tassi looks like a messed up pair of terrycloth underwear. But don't let that fool you! It actually goes on your head. You put your head through the middle of the Tassi, letting it rest on your neck. Then you pull the Tassi over your face, skinny side up...wide side in the back. After that, you just tuck your hair into the back of the Tassi and viola! Ready to go!

The Tassi held my hair up off the back of my neck while keeping my bangs out of my face and out of the way. It did just what it said it would. And when I was done with my face washing, I just pulled the Tassi off, shook out my hair, and was able to style my locks quickly. Sometimes, using clips and elastics would leave funny bumps or ridges in my hair...not so with the Tassi!

The final verdict? This is a keeper! What an easy way to keep the hair out of your face without destroying your 'do. This would be a great stocking stuffer for Christmas, or just a great anytime gift for your favorite girly-girl. One final thought: because this is terrycloth, you can just toss it in the washing machine if it gets dirty. It can't get any easier!

Blog Archive