...The Myspace Epidemic.

Maybe it's just me and my best friends, but don't you find it absolutely ghetto when people write on their pictures, especially when the writing is pointless ? It's one thing if you take a picture and you consider it photography and you don't want people to steal it, so you inscribe your name very small in the lower portion of the picture, but i find it completely OUTRAGEOUS when on the picture is your nick name " Lil' Nicki " , referring to the rapper Nicki Minaj or what "hood" your from. I'm not going to sit here and make it seem as if I don't occasionally say ghetto things here and there, but others really blow it out of proportion. I can't even call it a fad, or a " just for the moment " thing, because its been around for quite awhile, i just feel that much more people in our generation are trying this horrible epidemic. Basically the point of this is, I think there needs to be a gigantic change with MY generation as a whole. It's not like what their writing on there pictures are having people look at them in a different way, neither are we discriminating against them BUT, when my best friends and I look at them our first impression is these people are "ghetto" , I personally think you guys are a HUGE JOKE.

..WHO'S GOING TO BE THE PERSON TO LET THESE COMEDIANS KNOW THAT THIS WRITING DOESN'T MAKE YOU COOL?

BUT SINCE WHEN DOES THE *M.O.B's OPINION MATTER!?

WELL , WERE NOT ASKING YOU TO CHANGE WHO YOU ARE , JUST TAKE WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY INTO CONSIDERATION.




SMH!

Blog Archive